Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Zoo Outtings Synopsis - Sunday March 16, 2014

Missed posting some items during week of 3.3.14, so combined past two weeks.
Synopsis from http://mysanfranciscozooouttings.blogspot.com/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

> March 16, 2014 - Zoo Friend Birthday Today!

Happy 34th Birthday Boomer!

> March 15, 2014 - Churro Birthday Party! ... All three Churro Ladies got Cakes today, to Celebrate their Birthdays!  Mole and Chalula, Celebrated with their Mama Salsa and all their Friends!

Snickers tries to inspect the Cakes :)

View all the Fun in my Video

Thank you to the Family Farm Keepers 
for Recognizing and Celebrating
these Wonderful Zoo Friend Birthdays!


> March 15, 2014 - Zoo Friend Birthday Today!
Happy 9th Birthday Salsa!

> March 14, 2014 - Well, lookie here, either the Zoo read it on my blog or went by the FB post by my friend Paddy (after I told her of the stupidity), but they have now changed the information to Pike.  Of course without apologizing and noting their "mistake".   No surprise there.  Its one thing to make a mistake and an entirely different thing to not admit to it.  Says alot about the kind of morals some Staff at the Zoo have.

Some might ask, why am I picking on this?  Why does it matter?  It matters because these are people who are lucky enough to have jobs at a place where they can be surrounded by these Wonderful Animals, yet they don't take the time to even know much about them, at the very least who they are as individuals.  Bottom line, too many people on staff at the Zoo, Just Don't Care.  I Care and I want the people there to Care.  TO DO BETTER.  The Animals deserve it, the Zoo deserves it.  To thrive at Optimum, not Mediocrity.



> March 13, 2014 - UG.  Looked at the Zoo's Facebook page and they posted this photo, which isn't even the right Animal mentioned in their post :P  ZooFoo's!  You ask what's a ZooFoo?  Its my own coin and is a combo/cross between Fools and a snafu!  .. This photo IS of Pike (Polar Bear)!  It always amazes me that the people who work at the Zoo, don't even know which Animal is which. Especially when you're job is posting photos.  There are only two Polar Bears, get it together people. I even herd one  of their photographers tell someone that Ulu was a "he"!  WTH!?!?!

           (screen-cap SFZoo FB page)        

> March 13, 2014 - Zoo Friend Birthdays Today!

Navajo Churro Twin Sisters :)

 Happy 6th Birthday Mole!

Happy 6th Birthday Chalula!

> March 10, 2014 -  Seven Weeks of Trash!   This trash that I posted about on my other blog in the post about my Jan 21st visit, is still friggin' in the same spot! UNbelievable!  < Well it should be, but I guess nothing should surprise me, even something this simple.  The "grass" is growing up around it and new stuff has been added :(   I reported it to Security, and they alerted Janitors.  I've reported it twice more since. Major fail.  Glad the winds didn't kick it up (my original concern) and the plastic didn't blow into the Lake and harm any Waterfowl.



> March 4, 2014 - Mardi Gras Greetings from Salsa :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.