Sunday, October 13, 2024

Train Post Update - Photo and Video Additions Of The Bullshit

Notes regarding new photos and videos of the Train bullshit. Some were added to exiating posts, some are additional to this post.

In a post from Saturday 10.12.24, I made Note that I would add a photo of a new addition to the Train bullshit, that has encroached onto the Island the Pelicans live on.  This is the photo and a video:


Both are now included in this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2024/10/animal-welfare-commission-report-piece.html

Not included is this screencap of how it looked before.


*******

While uploading video last week, I realized I never included the video overview of the Train bullshit, in my original post. 

screencap from video

https://youtu.be/M05oGJ22tog?si=s5YA1T1ZAqXp1ygo

It's now included in this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2024/09/zoo-spends-over-1-million-on-new-train.html

*******

Finding an overview photo of how the area around the lake used to look before this Train bullshit would be time consuming, so I screencapped a frame from an old video.  The video is a good watch, so I've linked it under the photo.

https://youtu.be/EuAN4jBpA-c?si=HdojrAoCkhhPaPw7

This is a screencap of how it looks now, barren and with a track around it.  Ugh.  Sad.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I used to use (search) labels, but too often forget.  I started noting "Hot Topic" in title, but fell lax on that.  Now I'm just going to add labels, keywords, etc., here at the bottom with hashtags.  Does it help in searches, who knows.  

#SanFrancisco , #SanFranciscoZoo , #Zoos #SanFranciscoZoologicalSociety , #SanFranciscoZooDirectorTanyaPeterson , #SanFranciscoRecreationAndParksDept , #SanFranciscoMayorLondonBreed ,  #AssociationOfZoosAndAquariums , #AZA , #SpeciesSurvivalPlan , #SSP , #Animals , #Wildlife , #Nature , #AnimalWelfare , #AnimalCruelty , #AndeanBear , #KomodoDragon , #Chimpanzees ,  #PatasMonkey , #Fossa , #Orangutans , #Barriers , #PerimeterFence, #Pandas #Bison



























No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.