Sunday, April 22, 2018

Hot Topic Blogs and Blogging History.

Current Hot Topic Blogs linked at bottom of this post. ... Moving forward you can search this blog for "Hot Topics" to pull up others I think are of constant interest.

When people find out I blog about the Zoo, they are curious what I write about.  I tell them that unfortunately most of what I write about are things I have issue with.  Its not all I write about but it is a huge part.  It wasn't how this blog started, and it certainly was not how my blogging started.  

For those who have known me for many years, know that my first blog ever, was aimed at sharing all the I was learning through my own research, and from Keepers, about the SFZoo Animals.  In the wake of the Tatiana Tiger event, I had read so much slamming of the Zoo, that I wanted to put forth some good stuff and hope that people would be endeared to the Animals as I was, and find the good in the Zoo.   That blog was http://gooberssfzoofriends.blogspot.com/  Started in 2009 and like this blog, named in honor of my Beloved Tapir Friend Goober.

Through the years, there have been many other happy animal themed blogs and other online efforts. They are all listed here  http://mysanfranciscozooexperience.blogspot.com/  ... One of my favorites is my Enrichment dedicated blog  http://thebigcatnip.blogspot.com

I want to note three other blogs that like the others, I no longer post on, but do contain important past issues.  These are my Hot Topic Blogs. For anyone interested in SFZoo related issues, take a look through the archived posts on these blogs.   

Dedicated to my Crusade to Save our Chimps from being kicked out of the Zoo.

Dedicated to my Crusade to get our Andean Bear natural surface added to his home.

Assorted topics of issue

Thank You to all who have an interest in everything about the San Francisco Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.