Friday, July 10, 2020

NEW > FINALLY!!! The Zoo Will Re-Open Next Week!!!

I'm sure most readers have heard this great news that was announced late this afternoon by Mayor London Breed. ... The Zoo will open Monday and Tuesday to Members and Wednesday to the public.

Tears streaming and shaking from excitement, It's an understatement to say,  I can't wait to see My Zoo Friends, especially My Chimpers! With each visit a treasured gift, I feared I might never see My Senior Friends again.  So this is great news, especially today!

Today also marks four months since my last visit, March 10.  I had planned to post an update tonight.  I wanted to note that my Petition aimed at he San Franciaco Health Department, specifically the Health Officer Tomas Aragon, was like it's predecessor to Governor Newsom, not gaining local numbers as I hoped.  That said, as noted previously about the one before, numbers are great, but the real goal is awareness.  Every forum that can allow your voice to be heard is a bonus to the cause.  

That Petition went live at 4a Monday morning.  Then Tuesday, after two days out literally seeing hundreds of people in the Park and on the street not wearing masks, I spontaneously ranted in a video that evening when a  news article came in that indicated the wait could be several more weeks.

Here's the link to the video.  If you haven't seen the others and want to, you can check for them on the channel's video list.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjmqlJd3syE

I may sound a bit extreme to some people about this, but I have zero tolerance for the hypocrisy of the Zoo being closed at this point and every time I see a damn No Masker I look at them as the reason why I can't see My Zoo Friends, and why the Zoo's future could be threatened.

My Posts, Petition, Videos, they all get Tweeted to the Health Department, Health Officer, Mayor, City, Governor, and State.

That all said, I have to say, and have before, its always curious to me that things change once I've laid out the BS for the powers that be. I'm not patting myself on the back or thinking anything past it being curious, just saying because I dont believe in coincidence.  After my first Petition aimed at Governor Newsom, eight days later, California Zoos Re-Opening Timeline got bumped up by two months.  Now I posted Petition to local Officials Monday, along with some cranky videos over the last week and Zoo is opening Monday, yet nothing else that was in the June 29 re-opening group is allowed to.  The delay in re-opening is still in place for them.  ... Things that make you go hmmmm.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/amp/San-Francisco-Zoo-reopen-salons-barber-15400320.php?__

Hope the next posts will be all about My Zoo Visits!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Blogger's Statement
"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."
For Full Statement see this post:
https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 comments:

  1. we live in a world now where it's all about control! The powers that be looking down from there towers determining what we are allowed to experience and or live, never mind we taxpayers are footing the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jim balazy - Sorry for the delay in publishing this comment. Thanks for reading the blog. Yea, many issues with hypocritical determinations through this crisis.

    ReplyDelete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.