Thursday, October 7, 2021

Blog Comments - If You Made One, I've Finally Gotten To Replies!

Before I go any further with posts, I needed to get to Comment Replies from previous posts.

Thank you to everyone who follows this blog, and to everyone who takes the time to make a comment.  Each Voice is appreciated!  I apologize for almost never replying promptly, or in any timely manner.  

I have never known if anyone sees the replies, as I don't even know if there's an alert system through Blogger.  In July of this year Blogger sent a notice that it would be stopping the subscription aspect of the Blogs, so even if there was an alert system, maybe that is gone as well?  If anyone knows, let me know.   

I hope to try to respond quicker so if you have commented and check back, there's a reply.  Til then, I might just continue to post them here even now and then. 

These are the ones I just did.  You can go to the posts to see the full replies.


Again, Thank You all for your words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.