Monday, April 11, 2022

News Flash! Tucker and Bibi Are Having A Babie! Whoot!

Bibi's got a babie Tucker in her!

Well, I thought my next post would be a follow-up to yesterdays post about the status of the Zoo's accreditation.

I rarely look at websites but the last Tucker T-shirt curiously just came to mind and I went to Cinncinati Zoo website to see if still available and this was front page news.  

So exciting!  It's been a tough time for me, so this was great news.  Following this adventure for Tucker and his new family will be wonderful.  So happy for him!

Tucker must have strong swimmers!  His previous wife was on birth control when she got pregnant and now same has happened with Bibi.  Even though Fiona is young she too is on birth control.  I'm alittle worried in case there has been any hanky panky, because their pool can hold the addition of one babie but probably not two and I don't want Tucker to have to go to yet another home, because of a space issue, which is what happened with his first wife's pregnancy. This is his fourth and hopefully final home.  And I want him to get to be a Daddy.  

Cinncinati Zoo's press release

https://cincinnatizoo.org/news-releases/bibi-is-expecting/


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear this great news. Tucker has found a wonderful home and will be an awesome Dad. Congratulations Tucker!!!

    ReplyDelete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.