Sunday, August 18, 2019

My Membership Status Update - Renewed! - 9.3.19

I now have a Membership in my name.  About time.  

Not sure what changed (from the Zoo's position), since nothing has changed from mine.  I have never done anything wrong or disruptive, and never would. 

When I got to the Membership office, the Membership Manager had just sent an email, notifying them to renew my Membership.  Thank you for making it easy. 

I made a video update, posted to my YouTube channel. 

Someone I know responded to my Membership Status Update Video and asked if I could put it in the blog comments.  I added it to the comments below and I'm including it here as well. 

Something I didn't notate on the video that I want to document here.  When I once asked why someone throwing something at an Animal, wasn't thrown out, I was told, "They get three warnings".  It is my feeling that if something so bad as assaulting an Animal in the Zoo's care, doesn't get you thrown out, without warning, then Memberships should not be taken away or denied without warning.  Moving forward, if the Zoo decides to pull something with my Membership again, they need to give me a warning.  This warning must be in writing with a reason, as I have never gotten one before.  I have been advised that I should have this documentation for legal purposes. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Blogger's Statement
"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."
For Full Statement see this post:
https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1 comment:

  1. Posting for User Michael Groob- SO glad you were able to get membership again! Like you said, it never should have happened the way it did and that, yeah, "she is deceased" notations were asinine. They can do this for awhile but then the burden of proof of their malicious intent weighs in your favor because of everything else that has happened. It stops being "coincidence."

    ReplyDelete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.