Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Cincinnati Zoo Has A New Hippo, and His NAME is TUCKER!!!

As I was finally getting my Tucker post done and published yesterday, apparently, Tucker was enroute to his new home in Cincinnati!  

I was just about to start finishing the part two of my post from yesterday, and a friend from out of state messaged this to me.

Now, I'm sitting here crying.  Tears of Joy have been flowing for almost an hour.  I am filled with happiness that the Cincinnati Zoo is using Tucker's real name!  He is already being respected there.  

You can read their press release at this link.  

http://cincinnatizoo.org/news-releases/cincinnati-zoo-welcomes-new-male-hippo/?fbclid=IwAR0YbYWVL8M2z-56871qjUE785vEQa0Oj2Jdj5H70wTwHzNYsiF5P22haTA

Thankfully his new home will be all that I hoped it would be.  He is there to live with Bibi and Fiona as a Family.  The life they have planned for him already sounds wonderful and enriching.

I can't wait to follow his journey.  I hope those two ladies appreciate how lucky they are to have this sweet boy!

As much as I'm going to miss him and his cute freckled footies, I can't be more happy for him.  Still smiling and crying!  Love You Tuck!

Crossing my Fingers for some Tucker, Bibi, and Fiona Merchandise!

Previous Post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2021/09/bon-voyage-tucker-hippo-moving-to_6.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I was moved reading your blogs about Tucker.Everybody was excited to learn a Male hippo was coming to Cincy.I can tell you Tucker is Already being shown much love.Counting the days til he makes his public appearance in the Cove! He is in great hands here.And Yes, do follow Cincinnati Zoo's social media for updates.��❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Unknown ... Thank you for your comment. As always I apologize for the delay in replying. ... Thank you for your kind words about my Tucker posts, it means alot. He's a special boy! I have been following Tucker's journey everyday! I mostly view the Fiona the Hippo FB. So happy all the Cincy Hippo fans are posting photos daily. It's like being able to still visit him. Thank you for the info and reassurance. I am so happy that everyone there was excited he was moving in. Your Community has shown him so much love. Thank you for loving him!

      Delete
  2. All my best to sweet Tucker. He is going to have a wonderful life with Bibi and Fiona. I am also so glad they are keeping his name. It totally fits him too. I can't wait to hear more about sweet Tucker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Andie ... Thank you for your comment. As always I apologize for the delay in replying. ... I'm so late in replying that we have now all been following Tucker in his new home, and as we knew, he is living his best life in Cincinnati with Bibi and Fiona! Couldn't be happier for him. I sometimes still shed tears of joy when I see his cute underwater face hanging out with his girls!

      Delete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.