Saturday, March 18, 2023

Remember When Zoo Director Tanya Peterson Had "Deceased" Noted On My Membership Account?

If you read yesterday's post about my concerns regarding the Zoo's lone Lion Jasiri, then you know for the sake of time and energy, I've decided to abandon all posts that don't illustrate the mismanagement by Director Tanya Peterson.  The Zoo has been in a state of turmoil in so many different ways under her direction since she took the reins in 2008.   The list is long, animal welfare issues, not taking advice from animal care professionals, firing anyone who dares to differ with her (thus fostering a fear of job loss), and creating low morale among staff, among other nonsense that has left the Zoo circling the drain. The last two causing the Zoo to lose Animal Care Staff who were educated and dedicated to the Animals and the Zoo.  That all said, every notation still exists fifteen years later.   That is why I'm choosing to only document the fails.  

Fifteen years is too long for this continued downfall.  Our San Francisco Zoo will not last with Tanya Peterson as Director.  It's time to replace her before she ruins the Zoo any further.  

Yesterday I was searching for something on Facebook and this old post came up.  Usually this is not something I would think interesting for a post, but I thought to look at the blog for that time frame and there were a couple blog posts that contain so many points that are valid in today's discussion about mismanagement and fails.  


from my facebook

Yea the following thing was insanity.  They don't follow people tormenting the animals, but they followed me.  What a joke and waste of resources.  I also later found out they had a code name for me.  Literally laughing as I write this.  The absurdity of the energy Director Tanya Peterson put forth just to silence me from being a Voice for the Animals and speaking the truth.

You know I'm long-winded so these are just a few excerpts.  If you're interested in all the tasty bits, please read the full posts.

blog post from June 5, 2017 ... 





blog post from June 12, 2017 ...  



This second post really should be read in full, my screencaps barely touch on all the mismanagement issues I documented in this one.  So many wrongs that were put forth in the first many years of Tanya Peterson's Directorship of our San Francisco Zoo.

The list of offenses continues to grow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.