Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Pike! - Polar Bear Birthday!


Pike turns 30 today!

 Happy Birthday Pike!

You are a Precious Sweet Girl 
my Friend!  XO!

 Pike was born at 
the San Francisco Zoo on 11.25.82 
& Ulu is wild born 
with a Birthday estimate of 12.25.80 

The Zoo gave both Pike and Ulu 
Snow for their "Birthdays" 
on November 15th. 
view a few of my photos here:

See photos from Pike's 28th Birthday Party!  
My friend Lee and I 
made Enrichment Toys for her :)

Learn more about Pike here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.