Monday, November 25, 2013

My Zoo Outtings - Weekly Synopsis 11.1.13


Novenber 1, 2013 - I sure miss Zoo Friend Bamba the Black Howler Monkey, who recently moved to the Santa Ana Zoo, to meet some Lady Friends :)  In a recent correspondence with them via Facebook Messaging, they said, "Bamba now lives at our "Amazon's Edge" island lagoon with a couple of Crested Screamers Black Swans. He seems to really like the new space.  He does have 2 new friends, a pair of females.  I'll post a pic on the timeline."   You can view the photo here:

October 31, 2013 -  
Pix from when my friend Lee and I made Enrichment ToysHeads in the Grass Halloween FunThese Paper Mache Heads by Lee,being enjoyed by Jahari :)

October 27, 2013 - I've slacked on posting this past week, just didn't have time.  Will follow-up on those items soon, but this video of the Babie Gorilla just came thru on my news alert.  Pretty cute, hope she will be working with Bawang the surrogate/grandma so she can go out on exhibit soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.