Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Zoo Monitors Employee Facebook Pages


I found this months ago while researching something.  Not surprised after the Eavesdropping Radio News came out.  I have long felt that Employers have really taken advantage of internet, in regards to the hoops you have to go through just to get a job.  That said, its just plain bullshit when you can't separate your professional life from your work life if you want to.  Employers should be concentrating on hiring the more qualified for the job, not reading their personal posts.  Maybe this is why there are so many people who don't seem to be best suited for positions they hold.  I am refering to the Zoo, but not limited to.

My advice to Zoo Staff, make sure you're settings are private.  Use an email address that no one else knows is yours, as your sign in.  

If anything you read moves you,
Please contact the SFZoo Director
Tanya Peterson
tanyap@sfzoo.org

Please Expand Comments.  
Comments and Replies
May Contain Important
Additional Information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.