Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Blog Updating Notes 10.20.15

Trying to play Catch-Up again.  For the purpose of some current things I'm working on, I need to get to related posts.  So, I will be posting the ones I hope to finish at some point very soon, as I strive to keep things in as close to chronological order as I can.  I think its better for documenting purposes, as well, it will bother me if its not in order.  .. I apologize if Coming Soon posts are annoying.  I'm annoyed that I haven't been timely.

You will notice or maybe you won't ;)  37 posts in Coming Soon!  mode.  I hope they won't be that way for long, I also hope they stay in order as I work on them (publishing them in this way is an attempt at that), otherwise I just wasted three hours and the three Valerian Root I had to take after the titling alone made my ears pulsate.  Its been a very emotional last few days, since the passing of Shastyuh and my need to lift the weight of these posts is in over-drive.  So please stay tuned, and check in frequently.  Each post will also be Tweeted, so you can follow that way via Leo811

Thank you!

If anything you read moves you,
Please contact the SFZoo Director
Tanya Peterson
tanyap@sfzoo.org

 Please Expand Comments.   
Comments and Replies 
May Contain Important 
Additional Information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.