Wednesday, January 6, 2021

No Charges In Lemur Theft - "Suspect" Released.

What is going on with our justice system?   

Has San Francisco become a Lawless town?



THIS is absolutely unacceptable!  These days it just seems to be one head shaker after another.

I'm suprised at this news, but not shocked.  The New Years Eve hit and run at 2nd and Mission, was a topic on yesterday's talk radio shows.  The perpetrator in that crime, is a career criminal, who has repeatedly been released from jail.  According to this news article, at one one point he had enough charges for a life sentence.  Yet he was again set free and went on to kill someone New Years Eve.  


So after hearing about this outrageousness, I am not shocked that once again the justice system has failed.  The City sure isn't doing a very good job with the messages they are sending, from any angle.  

Releasing another repeat offender, and someone whose actions have caused harm to another Being, is Disturbing and disappointing.  Maki luckily was not physically harmed but he suffered emotionally, and so did his "family" as they watched a stranger come into their bedroom and kidnap one of them.

This guy Tresspassed onto Zoo property, Broke into the Lemur enclosure, and Kidnapped Maki.  In my mind, those are three crimes, and there is no excuse for there to be no charges brought and no jail time served.

Would this guy have been released if he had kidnapped a human?  

I sure hope the Zoo can go after this guy legally is some way.  I'm sick of people messing with Animals and getting away with it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Blogger's Statement
"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."
For Full Statement see this post:
https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



2 comments:

  1. I agree 100% with you on San Francisco becoming lawless. The zoo needs to do more on the Maki situation but knowing the zoo, they won't pursue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andie! Indeed! Will see if the Zoo does anything. I've been a target twice for my opinions, but kidnap a an Animal and that's ok? Just like with the Tatiana outcome. Those guys got near a million dollars for torturing her. There seems to be no real justice in anything these days.

      Delete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.