Sunday, September 3, 2023

My Survey Responses - Will Anyone Join Me?

In my previous post, I linked the Survey I made.  I took the Survey and am posting my responses here as an example.  It took me near an hour to answer six questions.  

Just a reminder, I didn't make this Survey for myself.  I have 800+ blog posts, most of which support the mismanagement of Director Tanya Peterson.  I think I've been more than clear on my thoughts, and the face of them publicly.

I made this Survey as an anonymous platform for Zoo Staff, Zoo Members, and the Public, to be a voice for the well-being of our Animals and our Zoo.  

If it's not successful, to me, that will mean no one really wants a change in leadership.  No one really wants to Save Our San Francisco Zoo.

The question is Do You?





*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.