Saturday, September 2, 2023

Take My Survey And Let Your Voice Be Heard!

I've done the Survey mentioned in the previous post.  To take the Survey use this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NT2JBHC

There will only be six questions.  One will be repeated three times and have comment space.  They are as listed below...

Are you:

SFZoo Current Staffer

SFZoo Former Staffer

SFZoo Member

SFZoo Visitor

Other 

No Answer

Do you believe that there has been mismangement by SFZoo Director Tanya Peterson?

Yes

No

Not Sure

No Answer

Please list, without too many details (comment space will be provided later for that), in your opinion what her top offenses have been. 

Comment space

Please expand on any offenses in the following three comment spaces.  Please use "allegedly " for anything you may not have witnessed first hand.

Comment space

Do you have anything else to add?

Comment space

Do you agree to have your Survey responses published on the blog, iamnotananteater.blogspot.com ?

Yes

No

End Survey Questions. 

The responses are all anonymous.  I think I may be the only one who can view them.  So I plan to just screencap and save as confirmation to allegations if need be.  Those who agree to having their comments public, I will post screencaps in a blog post.

It really is necessary for voices to be heard, and allegations to be documented, in order for there to be any change.  So I hope there will be a decent response to this Survey, which can be an anonymous platform for your voice.

Thank you to all who will participate in adding to what I've already been documenting the last twelve years.

Realted Posts:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2023/08/the-petition-to-remove-san-francisco.html

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2023/09/my-concerns-about-strength-of-petition.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.