Thursday, January 11, 2024

Will The Bison See Green This Summer?

On the heels of last night's blog post, where I mentioned the neglect of duties by the City's Rec and Park Dept, I realized I should have linked a video.  So, before leaving today to get stuff done for myself, I'm up early again working on Zoo Animal stuff... because I care.  Is Director Tanya Peterson up working for the Zoo this morning?  And while on that thought, Why has Director Peterson not got involved in this Bison Meadow issue?  Why hasn't she got with her Rec and Park buddies and had the sprinklers fixed?  This has been an ongoing issue for years.  One Park Gardener told me (before they were instructed not to talk to me about it), that the sprinklers in the Bison have broken since they started there thirteen years ago!  No one cares.

How many more years will they all continue to leave the Bison, grazing animals, without lush landscape to graze on?

My latest documentation below.  Note that since the rainy season, the Meadow is lush with green.  So, we only have Mother Nature to thank for that.  By summer it will be dried out again.

Short clip on taken 9.11.23, of the status of Bison Meadow, after the Spring and Summer dry out.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmp8OPuZhDA

I an expanded version of Bison issue a week later, when I saw random sprinklers flooding the streets and was outraged that there is no water keeping the Bison Meadow green.  It's linked in the last post I brought it up in last October.

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2023/10/dianne-feinstein-and-our-bison.html

Search "Bison" on this blog for more information.

Previous Post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2024/01/will-people-line-up-along-broken-down.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.