Saturday, April 28, 2012

more from goober day

Poor Miss Elly.  Still sitting there looking for Gene.  Its heartbreaking.  I can't believe (well yes I can) the Zoo can be so cruel as to let her just stare in there continuously.  Is this how they plan to let her live out her life? They should open up that area to her as well or take one of the screen suggestions I listed below.  Maybe even opening that area to Tucker so she had a mesh to mesh companion?  Just thought of that, wonder if it would be an option?  The barrier spacing is kinda wide.  Its just sad that it looks like she is always looking for Gene.  She has seen another animal her whole life and now she see's none :(

 12:06p

12:37p

 Screening suggestions, bamboo fencing (top)/mesh runner (bottom)

Angelo emerging from his tree doorway :)

Miss Maggie snuggled up in a blanket 
that my friend Lee had originally given to 
Padang for her 21st Birthday :)  
So happy to see Maggie getting use out of it!  
She looked happy and cozy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.