Friday, April 6, 2012

In the past week ... or so :)

 Elly enjoying some browse :)
and our visit :)

 Ulu enjoying a bucket in the meadow :)

Finally a full face photo of Clint :)

My Sweet Wakoda : )

Shy Nataani :)

Goat Gone Wild lol!
stole the treats off a shelf :)

Some dude walked up and told Slash she was Sexy lol!
Slash said "I got your Sexy right here!"

Cobby :)  his eyes look gorgeous here!

 "Keep it down Lemurs!"
(Lion Tailed Macaque)

 Keeper Dave working on the Shelter boxes
with his Monkey See Monkey Do assistants :)

Little Henry peeking in the bucket 
to see the fishie treats Keeper Hilary has for him :)

2 comments:

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.