Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A View Inside The New Chimp Playroom and Visitor Gallery + Video Displayed by Zoo of Chimps First Time in Playroom

This project has been beautifully completed.  I documented the whole exhibit, inside and out for everyone to experience, as I know there are people who have loved our Precious Chimps for many years and can't make it here to see this.  

I will put together several videos, as I took probably over an hour worth of footage.  A view of the exhibit, the video that plays inside of the Chimps first time in the new Playroom, and of course, tons of footage of these Friends, having the time of their life!  

I have got two videos put together so far.  More to come of the Chimps, having the time of their life!  Subscribe to my youtube channel or follow me on Twitter so you don't miss any of the next videos of the Chimps new adventures!  ... 

Video of Chimps coming face to face with visitors for the first time!

Video associated with this post.  Inside Visitor Gallery, Chimps, and Zoo's Video.

The video of the inside will include many photos that are on the walls inside the visitor area.  This is one of the first you see, and my favorite.  I absolutely love this photo!  Our precious babies. 


The faces of the two standing look like Minnie on the right and Maggie on the left.  The fourth Chimpanzee should have had her name included. Her name was Tallulah.  At age eight, she arrived at the Zoo, donated from a private owner in 1967.  She lived at the Zoo until she passed in 2013.  The first of the four to arrive, followed in 1968 by ten year old Cobby, and in 1970 by one year old babies Maggie and Minnie.  They have lived together as a Family for over forty-five years. 

"Cobby, Minnie and Maggie still reside in the Triple Grotto today", ... because of me. 

The following photos are included in the Exhibit video, but I'm posting them here so they are more easily viewed and text can be read.  There were many more photos, but I'm only uploading the Historical ones here, plus the one that shows the expansion plan layout.  If you watch the video and want to see any of the others, let me know in a comment.





                         *~*~*~*~*~*                         





*~*~*~*~*~*
Enlarge to see Expansion plan layout.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Blogger's Statement
"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."
For Full Statement see this post:
https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.