Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Saturday January 28, 2012

I apologize, I am void of much text for today :(  
Please enjoy the photos :)

Wishbone


Pike was enjoying her pool!
See all the action here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfFppV9HsOE

Prairie Dog on duty

 Corona (female Navajo Churro Sheep)

 Tiki and Kai (Kune Pigs)

Meet Pablo and Luna
Mediterranean Donkeys, new to the Childrens Zoo



After a heartbreaking visit with Sukari (Tunya's mate)
we turned the corned and Leanne made us smile.
She is reacting to my friend Lee's Tiger T-shirt!
See the video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm8KdPmggUI

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.