Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Friday January 27, 2012

Sad day for Zoo-ing.  This week I lost a precious Zoo friend who I had first met as a cub in 1997.  Yesterday would have been his Birthday.  I am shocked and would have never thought this week would go as it has for my special friend.  I love you sweet Tunya.  

I would love to post a photo but I can't bare to look at a photo of sweet Tunes right now. Please see my previous post from Saturday.  My Tunyaman is the first in the series of photos from the Big Cat Breakfast :)


I also I couldn't bare to visit the Lions today.  
Thank you to these friends for making the visit easier.

 Cobby in thought :)

 Wishy having a snack!

 Uls playing in her pool!

Niya giving a greeting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.