Friday, February 17, 2012

Wednesday February 15, 2012

Today was the first day that all three Lions were outside in their yard together.  They had been visiting mesh to mesh and in different introduction configurations and yesterday were allowed full access to eachother under supervision in the Lion House.


Three Lions out in the yard together :)

 Amanzi seemed to be enjoying her alone time!


Amanzi still nappin' while Sukari shares a moment with a Black Phoebe :)

Jahari went inside.  When I circled around to the Lion House, Sukari was inside too.  She must have pushed past him, since he didn't leave the cave.  I think he was sticking in the middle to please both ladies.  Sukari sat in front of the cave entrance right next to him.

I have three video clips of their interactions on my youtube channel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.