Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tuesday February 7, 2012 - Happy Birthday Jahari!

Its been a tough couple weeks of Zoo-ing, but I couldn't let down my friend Jahari :)  Went out to wish him a Happy Birthday!  He turned 9 today!  He was born at the Zoo along with his sister Kimani (happy bday!) to the beautiful Kita and gorgeous Tunya.  

 Birthday Boy Jahari!

Orkney not fully committing to his new beach ;)

Orkney after saying Hi :)

(photo coming soon)
Kachina working on getting some Bear chow out of an Enrichment item
see the video here 

 Henry trying to catch a wave!

 Silent Knight body surfing into the stream!

The Seal Lion Pool was filling up and there was just too much fun going on with these two!  I loved it!  They were slippin' and slidin', waddlin about, scootin' in the water stream so it pushed them along, so much fun!

See two video clips from the Sea Lion surfing adventure here

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.