Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Will The Zoo ReOpen June 29?

This article came out yesterday morning. It clearly states that the Mayor has approved the Zoo to ReOpen June 29th, which is this coming Monday.
https://abc7news.com/health/sf-accelerates-reopening-of-hair-salons-nail-salons-outdoor-bars/6260138/

I checked the Zoos website immediately and it still says Closed Until Further Notice.

As well the reservation calendar had no Open dates.  So, I took a picture of my membership card so that I would have the number on my tablet in case the calendar opened up at some point during the evening.

I noticed there was a number that was not the main number which I had never noticed before and since the main number doesn't allow you to call any departments since the shutdown I called this number and Membership answered.  I asked about the opening and the online reservation situation. Membership did not know anything about the Zoo getting a reopening date.

The website remains the same today so who knows what the deal is. Will the Zoo be opening on Monday or not?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Blogger's Statement
"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."
For Full Statement see this post:
https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 comments:

  1. Guessing you've seen, but info. is up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amanda... Yes! I have, but thanks! Will post update tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.