Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Zoo Director Has The Gall To Speak At Indonesian Consulate Event

I just thought again to check Twitter for the Indonesian Consulate's tweets about Monday's Orangutan Seminar.  I had commented on their post, asking whether the live stream would be archived and available for viewing, as I really am interested in the Orangutan content, not for fodder.  As of Tuesday, they did not respond to my inquiry.  

They have now made three posts about the event. This is one of them.  

I'm sure the queen bullshitter was spewing her illusions of her own greatness regarding her care for Animals, for Our Orangutans.  When this is the reality of her care.

I'm sorry I know this is will probably be considered bitchy, but I don't care.  I cannot believe that Tanya (Director Peterson) has the gall to get up and talk about Orangutans!!!

It's completely Outrageous and Inappropriate for this woman to be saying anything about Orangutans, after what she did to Our Ollie and Amoi.

She really is shameless.  Does she still not get the wrong she did to them?  Either that or she just does not care.  It has to be the later.

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



1 comment:

  1. Her self agrandissiment is gross. She poses as an animal lover, but records show she seeks a (big) paycheck and status in her elite social circles. Isn’t she a lawyer?
    If only the zoo animals - or the zoo keepers - could talk.

    ReplyDelete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.