Saturday, April 20, 2013

RIP Kiwi - Nigerian Dwarf Goat Passes

Forever Loved
Forever Missed


RIP Kiwi
Precious Sweet Girl XO

I didn't see my Little Friend when I looked for her Monday to say Hi.  I asked, only to hear the sad news that we had lost her the day before.  With tears streaming, I remembered my chat with her on Friday, while she enjoyed the sun.    In recent years she had some physically uncomfortable health issues, but despite that she always seemed like a Happy Girl :)  She was one of the Sweetest Goats on the Farm.  A very Gentle Soul.  

You will be missed by all those who knew and loved you.
Love you Honey Girl

2 comments:

  1. Lee (a goaters bestest friend)April 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM

    Miss Kiwi, I was there when the news broke. You were truly the sweetest goater on the farm. I loved that you enjoyed your last days in the barn with Wakoda and Nate. It will never really be the same without seeing you every week. Your gentle and sweet nature, will be missed by many. I loved laughing thinking that you always thought you got something over on the keepers because you were in the back. I will miss you greatly. I love you Miss Kiwi. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #Lee= Thank you for your comment. I apologize for the delay in reply. Know that your comments are always appreciated! ... We lost three very special firends all in a row. I miss little Kiwi gosh she would have loved those babies!! She is having fun romping in a green meadow with Milky Way and Wakoda now.

      Delete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.