Friday, April 5, 2013

Wednesday April 3 - Free Day at the Zoo - NOT!

This was a coming soon, but then too much happened after and before I could get this post done.  It was basically more of the same old crap, so if you read any post on barrier breaching and stupid stuff the Zoo does, you will get the drift.

I will make a few notes in that on Free Days, as well as Holidays  anytime larger than usual attendance is a given ( I don't say expected because I often hear "they didn't expect it to be this busy" )  the Zoo does not prepare for the extra crowds.  They do not employ the extra Security needed, as well on those  high attendance Days that are not the Free Day,  they do not put up the much needed additional barriers at Hot Spots, specifically the Chimps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.