Sunday, May 4, 2014

April Zoo Friend Birthdays!

I try to post this as close to possible at beginning of the actual Month.  Sorry that I didn't get to it even close :(  ... Please check my other blog as I post them on the actual day almost always :)

April
6/1991 - Edna/ Chinese White Goose
9/2003 - Poppy/Nigerian Dwarf Goat
16/1994- Rigel/Snow Leopard
18/2013- Brooks and Shania/San Clemente Island Goat Twins
25/1969- Maggie/Chimpanzee 
25/1970- Minnie/Chimpanzee
(Chimp info taken from Studbook/differs from Zoo info)

You can see the individual Birthday announcements on my other blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.