Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Zoo Outtings Synopsis - Sunday May 11th, 2014


>May 11, 2014 - Zoo Friend Birthday Today!

Happy 11th Birthday Bititi!


>May 10, 2014 - Zoo Friend Birthday Today!

Happy 12th Birthday Inti!

>May 7, 2014 - Yesterday, the Farm Celebrated Three Zoo Friend Birthdays!  

Minature Donkey Clint had Cake with his Papa Nikos :)  
This video makes me smile so much, I love how they are singing too and then give each other kisses! LOVE! ... I didn't know about Clint's Birthday til yesterday, so I just posted his photo.  Scroll down to May 4th to see him in his Party Hat! :)

San Clemente Goat Twins shared their Cakes with their Grandma Ramona :)

>May 6, 2014 - Meet Kodari!


I was lucky enough to see him and all his super cuteness for the first time today!  They are still working on the outside of the exhibit area, but I could view him from the path.  You can see more of my photos and a video clip at the links below.  



As well learn more about him on my post on my other blog.  I try to write a post there, when I have enough information to post a good new Animal profile. Enjoy learning more about him :) http://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2014/05/red-pandas-return-to-zoo.html

>May 5, 2014 - Zoo Friend Birthdays Today!

Happy 1st Birthday Maverick & Dakoda!

>May 4, 2014 - Zoo Friend Birthday Today!

Happy 19th Birthday Clint!


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.