Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Comment Replies

Hello Followers:


@ellicruu
@Miss Dani
@Lee
@Michael Groob

Please view posts you have commented on, in case you are not on an auto inform (if there's such a thing here) for replies.   Tonight I found a page full of comments that I never got notification on, that I just published and replied to.  As well, some from as far back as Oct 2013 that I published and never got back to replying too!  FAIL!  I apologize.

Thank you to you all and everyone else who reads (and) comments on this blog,  for your time and support, its very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.