Saturday, January 17, 2015

Future Blog Posts

Thank you to anyone who has read the posts I've been able to publish today.  

I hope to publish more of what I have in draft next week.

If you comment on todays posts, please keep in mind I cannot reply too timely.  

I hope to have the at home Internet situation remedied in the next couple weeks.

Future Blog Posts include:

Disrespect to Komodo Dragon- Without Landscaping for Months

Lion House Heater Out For Months

Barrier Breaching - Call To Action

The Lack of Enrichment

Top Fails of 2014

Zoo Lights Review




No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.