Saturday, January 17, 2015

Gorilla Tragedy - Survey Comments

UPDATE 1.31.15

I finally have internet at home again, starting right now.  First thing I wanted to do was note here that I haven't forgotten this and appreciate all the comments that were left on the survey.  Right now, the situation with the Chimps is primary for me because its time sensitive.  As soon as I have all up that I want to do for the Chimps i will get back to this.  Thank you.

Written 11.23.14

While at a Friends house, I glanced at how my Survey about the Gorilla Tragedy was doing.   I had some great comments posted, that I thought should be shared.  Like with the Survey, I have noted in the past to please expand the comments on interested posts, as there is often additional information provided by readers.

I'm going to post the Survey questions along with the comments, as well what my comments would be, as the Survey doesn't provide for any follow up to comments. 

(Hopefully today, but since I have so many posts that I feel I've not done in a time sensitive manner, I'm going to put the cut and paste that this one requires on hold for the moment.  Check back!)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/summary/1mmw1cBBmJ5Ag5dOgNckZApZapC_2F_2Bjg_2F_2Br3EvJSfjTM_3D

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.