Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year! - New Blog! - New Zoo Friend Facebook Group!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season. 

I've been Sick and Busy, so I am still without internet at my house, and therefore my intended posting schedule is way off, as I'm have been too exhausted to dedicate the time outside the house to be online.  I apologize, and hope to publish all the posts I've been writing in a timely manner, at some point soon.  

My brain never stops working in regards to the Zoo, so since today I have very limed time online and January 1st is/was a big Zoo Friend Day, I'm going with this as my posting effort for this session. 

This blog has recently turned into more of an "issue " blog.  Not exclusively, but because of time and energy constraints, thats most of what I have pushed myself to post about.  I hate that, but life happens and sometimes there's just not enough time and energy to do all that the mind wants to.  So, the latest idea is to start a new Blog to celebrate the Animals and a Facebook Group to go hand in hand. 

Please share and visit these new efforts.   I know, you're probably thinking, "she can't even keep up with this one!"  and while that's true, one can always hope!

San Francisco Zoo Animal Friends Blog
http://sanfranciscozooanimalfriends.blogspot.com/

San Francisco Zoo Animal Friends FB Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.