Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bumping Posts - Highlighting Important Current Issues

Sometimes when I have post ideas swirling in my mind, I often list them out and try to draft them in an order that flows.  When I'm caught up I just post them as they come.   Since I've been behind so much lately, I had certain posts the were marked for writing immediately, my Churro Sheep post the one that comes to mind.  BUT then before I can get it written, I go to the Zoo and get bugged about something else and write it on the spot.  This happened with the Polar Day post.  I put it out there while Polar Day was still in the news, and when I did my Churro post last night, even tho I tweet the direct link, I feel like it may get lost and to me this is the most pressing situation because its one that can be changed NOW.   I should have written a new post that would follow the Polar Day ones, instead of using the draft that preceded it, but I brain faded and once comments were posted, it must stay where its at.  This all said, I want to use this post to BUMP up certain posts that I think should be top reading priority to anyone who is interested in the ISSUES at the San Francisco Zoo.

In regards to the Zoo Disrespecting (and misplacing) the Animals.
http://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2013/02/wakoda-says-what-bring-churro-girls.html

In regards to the Zoo Ignoring Visitor Abuse of Barriers and the Animals
http://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2012/11/breaching-barriers-at-san-francisco-zoo.html

Two Posts that detail instances in regard to the Zoo choosing Humans over the Animals that live there.
http://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2012/11/san-francisco-zoo-management-humans.html
http://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2013/02/chinese-new-year-2013-year-of-snake.html


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As with all posts,
please expand comments
for additional insight and information.
Check back as I reply to all comments.
Contact the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson
if you want your voice heard.
Thank You for taking the time to read
about things that matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.