Monday, March 25, 2013

More Words from the (cough) Heart from the San Francisco Zoo

This topic ended up being noted in the post

http://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2013/05/san-francisco-zoo-newsletter-and.html

Relevant words from that post:

Not long ago someone relayed a blurb in an internal Zoo email in regards to the future Bear Grotto plans.  There were a few notations that I had planned to post about in regards to this but hadn't gotten to yet.  That is for another time.  The part that struck me about what I was told was a quote from the Zoo's illustrious leader Director Tanya Peterson.  After sharing the future plans she added, "This was made possible by the passing of the Spectacled Bear."   Nice Tanya, Nice.   I'm sure Wishbone is looking down glad he was able to help you out by dying.  You're probably waiting for the Polars to die too before you do anything to get those animals off concrete.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
As with all posts,
please expand comments
for additional insight and information.
Check back as I reply to all comments.
Contact the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson
if you want your voice heard.
Thank You for taking the time to read
about things that matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.