Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fans of the Family Farm! - New Facebook Community

Yesterday, I launched a Facebook page for those of us who love the Animals at the Zoo's Family Farm.   I had wanted to do a Fan page for my Main Zoo Animal Friends a couple years ago and never got to it.   I spend alot of time at the Farm visiting with all my wonderful Friends who live there.  There is a great community there among regular Visitors, Volunteers, Keepers and of course the Animals!  So, I do this for all of them, which includes my friends who love our Barnyarders!  

Please check out my page and "like" if you are a Fan of the Farm Friends or Animals in general :)  


I hope to build a Community to Celebrate the Awesome Animals who live on the Farm! Learn about these Wonderful Beings! Communicate & share your Photos w/other Farm Fans!   Hope you will join us!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving this new site!!! Thank you so much for starting this one. The Barnyarders are awesome and I love them all. I hope that tons of fans jump on this site and enjoy it as much as I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lee- Thank you for your comment. Glad you like it! I hope to get a good community base. I think its fun to share info and photos about the friends!

      Delete
  2. me too! these animals bring a smile to my face no matter what's going on - thanks for creating this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hazel- Thank you for your comment and support. Glad you enjoy the page and are a part of it! You can't help but smile at all the wonderful faces that smile at you :)

    ReplyDelete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.