Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Maroudi! - Nigerian Dwarf Goat Birthday

Maroudi celebrated her Birthday on March 5!


Happy Birthday Maroudi!

I found out it had been my Precious little Barnyard Friends Birthday when I visited today.  I felt awful and still do that I didn't know and wasn't there for her "party"!  Her Keeper Amber and the Volunteers made her a yummy Goat treat Cake and had the other Staff and Visitors around to sing her Happy Birthday :)   The Barnyard Keepers are wonderful about making sure to celebrate the Friends Birthdays.  I thank them for that because celebrating these awesome Animals on their special day is important to me.   

I felt so awful that Keeper Irene sang with me our own Happy Birthday to Sweet Miss Maroudi today and she seemed to be listening as she even smiled afterward :)   I love you little girl!

You can visit Maroudi, her family (sons Milky Way and Snickers & half-siblings Paprika, Nutmeg and Basil) and friends at the Family Farm in the Children's Zoo.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday little one. maroudi you make me smile. You r a precious sweetheart with your lttle footie always greeting everyone. I love you and will give you a birthday kiss Monday. I wish you many many many more birthdays to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ler (Lee)- Thank you for your comment! I second it all!

    ReplyDelete

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.