Sunday, April 14, 2024

Nearing the Finish Line! - Wrapping Up Posts!

Well, I woke-up this morning, the last of my weekend days in, before having to deal with the outside world again, thinking I could finish all my posts except the last one today!  I discarded some posts, as I've been using similar words in recent posts, and decided I only really have four more to go to feel satisfied I've almost completely documented the last fifteen years of Zoo issues.  At least a full picture of what has gone on with Tanya Peterson as our San Francisco Zoo Director.

I thought I could do it, but it's 7p and I worked eight hours on my last post, fourteen on the two before that.  Twenty-One hours this weekend spent on Zoo stuff.  I'd like to know how many hours Director Peterson worked for the Zoo this week.

The ambition and energy of this morning, has faded as the physical effects of blogging are calling for me to stop for the day.  I'm committed to finally getting to the end asap, but it does come at a cost, my ears are pulsating and I'd like to rest and watch a movie before the weekend is over.

So, I'll end this post noting what the next three will be.

*Pyramid Of Power

... How the management structure is supposed to work, and why it hasn't, leaving our Zoo is a desperate state.

*The MADagascar Project Debacle

... A synopsis of the last six years of this disaster for the Zoo, and it's current state.

*Sixteen Years Of Tanya Peterson

... A look at all the Fails and Offenses during Peterson's time as Director of our Zoo.

Stay tuned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.