Wednesday, April 17, 2024

News Flash! Chronicle Finally Releases "Expos'e" Article - Sound Off Here!

It's been months in the making and the Animal Staff driven article was finally published this morning.  

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/san-francisco-zoo-safety-18986471.php

As you can imagine, my mind is bursting with comments in response to what has been written, but that's all got to wait til tonite or tomorrow as it's a busy day for me. 

That said, along with the news alert and providing the article link, I quickly write this as what I've been wondering since I heard this article was coming out,... Where is the forum for public reaction to this?

While I don't have the outreach of a media outlet, I have readers, so anyone who has a reaction, please leave a comment on this blog.  

I also encourage Zoo Staff to comment, I am curious if they are satisfied  with the article and if it is what they hoped would initiate the goal of overall better management and the replacement of San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson.

I want to remind everyone, especially Zoo Staff that the comments here can be posted as Anonymous.  As well can be confidential if noted information is for me only, as I manually publish each comment.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.