Saturday, April 20, 2024

There's Just SO Much... Where To Begin Is The Question

Not sure where to start with posts today.  Time is ticking, I've been awake three hours, since 7:30a when I reached for my tablet that lies next to me in bed, and saw today's news article that someone had sent me.

Feeling alot of pressure.  I have a home project that needs immediate attention, but I also need to catch up on blog posts.  It's especially important to me now, as so much of what I've been saying for years is (I guess) being legitimatized by media. ... Too bad more people didn't take my ramblings seriously before this, the Zoo might be in better shape today.

That said, there's a time for everything.  I have been driven to much anxiety and upset about the Zoo over so many things, for so many years. I have beaten myself up a bit for not doing more in a timely manner.  I have felt guilt because of that.  I have felt like the physical and emotional effects that dealing with Zoo issues,  that kept me from finding the energy to document and chase change, has let the Animals down.  Even now as I write just this description, my ears are starting to pulsate and that's before I've even written a post that relays any issue documentation.  I know there's people who think I enjoy writing these posts.  I hate Zoo blogging.  I have spent too much time and to a detriment to my health, documenting.  The only reason I do it, is because I care about the Animals and the Zoo thriving.  Sometimes I wish I didn't care.

Last Sunday I posted the list of what my final three posts in draft were and my plan to work on publishing them.

The next day, the first Chronicle article came out, yesterday news of Pandas was announced, and today, another Chronicle article.  As I still lay here in bed, thumb typing this, after doing still half asleep research to my reactions from today's article, I'm already feeling overwhelmed. 

Where to begin?  I think my years in draft post, Pyramid of Power, needs to come before my reaction to today's article, but because I like things in chronological order, maybe I need to do my reaction to Monday's article first?  Then there's the Petition I started working on last night, but after writing last nights post, I was over it and ended the night deciding to abandon that idea.  Yet, now, I think it may still be an effective way to bring more awareness to the issues and possibly get some good done for the current Zoo Residents, before Panda madness starts.  

What to do.  My mind wants to forge on, but my energy wants to get a bowl of cereal and watch a movie in the sun with my kitten.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blogger's Statement

"Personal Opinions and Facts presented publicly are Not against the law or any rules. ... Censorship and Retaliation Actions in an attempt at Suppression are frowned upon by Healthy Societies."

For Full Statement see this post:

https://iamnotananteater.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-zoo-status.html

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes timely isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*If you have a problem commenting, don't see your comment (within 24 hours), or want to contact me for any other reason, please use the about.me link on the sidebar.
*You can be a Voice for the SFZoo Animals by Contacting the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson at tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.